Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Entity

Your self.

Yourself.

Your self: the person you want to be.

Yourself: the person you are.

Is it connected to place, time, or an other self?

Is it made better or worse by any of the above variables?

How do you extract the variable you want to understand the way self exists alone--untouched...in it's natural state?

My self: what I see in the mirror, in pictures, and hear about myself from other people.

Myself: the mind, body, and soul I have control over...sometimes.

My self was born into a world of fortune. I have received many non-returnable gifts in this life.

Some people find these gifts early on and are able to channel them for good, or, for bad. Others may become blind by all the other variables that muddy the clarity and strength of their gifts as a controlled entity.

Who I am, is not very clear (easily comprehensible), but is one of the only things I see clearly.

I find these answers, clues, or images about my self through my connections with other people. I learn more about myself when I put myself out there and take a leap of faith and bound myself into situations of novelty and nuance.

I never stop learning...

I only keep forming, transforming, and reforming the self and perspective that I carry/wear (en español: llevar-- it's one word) with me through this labyrinth of life.




 From one home...
to another...


No comments:

Post a Comment