Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What inspires you?

What do you do that makes you smile?
What do you watch that makes chills run down your arm?
What do you listen to that warms your heart?

Find it.

It takes a while.

It's not easy.

It's not clear.

But, then, all of a sudden it hits you.

Maybe it wasn't what you were looking for...

You stop
and think...

This isn't the answer to my question...

...You keep going...

Maybe that piece of the puzzle will always be missing because you didn't stay long enough to let it realize itself...

Or maybe, just maybe, you are lucky enough that when you circle back, years later, you will get that second chance.

I believe in good people.

That's what I know--feel, do, see, and listen to.

They make me who I am.

Be a good person--love others & they will love you back.













No comments:

Post a Comment